Saturday, June 13, 2009

Congratulations to the Nova Scotia NDP!

I want to congratulate the Nova Scotia NDP on winning a substantial majority government on June 9. I am pleased that the Liberal Party came in second place in the popular vote and that the governing Tories actually fell to third place in the popular vote. I’m glad the Tories in Nova Scotia were routed. I’m also glad that the Liberal Party will form the Official Opposition and I congratulate Kelly Regan, wife of Halifax West Liberal MP Geoff Regan for wining a seat for the Liberals in Bedford-Birch Cove against the incumbent Tory MLA. I also congratulate Liberal Andrew Younger for his victory in Dartmouth East against an NDP incumbent. The Liberals did great under the circumstances so congratulations to both the N.S. NDP and the N.S. Liberals!

No comments: